Le Muret is a charmingly restored stone farmhouse with pool. sleeps ten, Set in two acre grounds, it is totally secluded and has panoramic views over rolling countryside. Perfect location for
walking and visiting medieval bastide towns.
- Restored in traditional French style
- Spacious oak-beamed rooms
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 large attic rooms, one with double bed and a single bed, the other with a single bed, a 5 foot futon sofa bed, 2 folding beds (kids only!), Cot.
- 2 bathrooms (one en-suite). Seperate WC on ground floor
- Large well equipped kitchen/dining room with range cooker and microwave. Hi-fi.
- Large living room with log burning stove. UK freesat and French TV, Radio, DVD player
- Further TV and DVD player and video player in the attic room
- Games room with table-tennis
- Laundry room with washer, drier, freezer
- Shaded terrace for outdoor eating, BBQ
- Badminton, Boules, Rounders. Selection of CDs, board games, jigsaws and hundreds of books
- Full central heating for winter lets
- Electricity included, Linen and towels available
- Short drive to shops, marklets, restaurants of beautiful medieval towns of Cordes, Najac and St Antonin.
- 20 Minutes from Albi and its cathedral, museums, restaurants etc
- Excellent for sightseeing, walking, cycling, canoeing, riding or lazing by the 10m x 5m pool. Golf also available locally
- Pets by arrangement